Monday, February 27, 2006

Calculating...

I'm trying to figure out how far along I will be when we go on our vacations in May and September because I want to know how big I'm going to be. In May I will only be about 18 weeks, so I probably won't be showing much, but in July - I'll be 28 weeks, so I should be nice and big by then.

On another note, I'm trying to get high speed internet at our house, and it seems like we are going to have to get a phoneline hooked up, and then have the service run through the phone line. I'm hoping that the highspeed service is available via Cable soon, because we don't have a home phone, and we haven't in a long time because I don't use the home phone and I don't want to pay for it. We have a cellphone bill already! That is enough...

No comments: