Wednesday, June 28, 2006

Weird Stuff...

I'm having some odd problems at work. My code works fine on my pc, but when I upload it to the server, I get different results, and I'm starting to get frustrated.

Last night my Dad ended up coming down here to get his paycheck so that he could handle all his bills and stuff this month on his own. I hope that everything works out, and that he isn't out of money within a week. We will see.

Since my Dad came down, we went to eat with my sister and brother, and Stacey's kids. They were all supposed to be at my house by 6:00, but my sister didn't get there until around 6:30. She wasn't doing anything to make her late, she just didn't get out of the house on time. Stuff like this drives me crazy. Sometimes I get so mad at myself for spending so much time with her every weekend almost while she was in jail, since it took almost a whole day to drive to where she was, visit, and then drive home. She has been to see me like 4 times in the last 6 months, and it was always because she needed help with something or needed to use the computer.

I think I get mad at her now more that I used to b/c I expected more from her. I thought we would be like best friends and do all kinds of stuff together. Of course, she never wants to do anything with me. I ask her to come over with the boys for dinner, or come to church with us, but it never seems to happen. And now she has a boyfriend. Seems as though he has been with her at mom's a few times *overnight*, which doesn't bother me, but he is doing stuff with the boys already. I hate to see them get attached to someone that she has been seeing for a whole 2 weeks. Or not necessarily attached to them, but they don't need to be *exposed* to boyfriend after boyfriend either.

I guess I'm never ever going to be on the same page as her. She will never get a *respectable* boyfriend because of the way she dresses and things like that. I guess I really thought that she was going to change after prison, and she has because she isn't doing drugs and hanging with the *bad* crowd, but she is a mother of two little boys and she is still somewhat living the life of a college student or the life of a single woman.

Enough venting. I really wasn't going to bring all this up today, but looks like it was what was on my mind...

No comments: