Urgh. I just lost my post. It wasn't long, but still.
I'm back at work today. I'm surprised I didn't have too much trouble getting up this morning. I hate it when I get out of my "rhythm". I usually wake up about 10-15 minutes before the alarm goes off, which I LOVE. I hate waking up to that stinkin alarm clock. Much better to wake up on your own and lay there for a few minutes before getting up. If I lived in *perfect* this is how I would wake up everyday...but we all know that *perfect* doesn't exist. (I use that phrase *live in perfect* from the Walgreens commercials...)
Okay, where was I going with this post. Yes, back to work. I only have about 10 weeks left before we get to meet our baby. I can't wait. I'll be 29 weeks tomorrow. Almost 75% done. But, I know that the last 2 months are going to be hard. My shower is in 3 weeks. I can't wait. And we have been working on the nursery more, so it is really starting to look more like a babies room! My SIL, Emily, finished the invites and sent them out over the weekend. I can't wait to see them. I saw them before she was finished, and they looked GREAT!
Wednesday I'm going to a scrapbooking class in Macon (30 minutes away). The class is called Pink Lemonade. Which ironically is one of my favorite drinks, and just last night I was going to post this question, but didn't feel like cutting on the computer.
How do you make PINK Lemonade? I understand Raspberry Lemonade (which I also love). Just makes you think. What makes pink lemonade different from regular lemonade? Pink Food Coloring? Or is it something else? I usually buy Lemonade along with some other fruit juices frozen and then make the drinks as I feel like it. LOVE Ocean Spray Raspberry Lemonade...but they don't have it at walmart here, so I stock up everytime I go to public's. It tastes as good as the drink does at Olive Garden or Ruby Tuesday's.
So, the Pink Lemonade class is a summer layout class where we are going to make 2 2-page layouts. They provide all the materials...so it should be fun. And, anything to help me get motivated is great. I'll try to post my LO's after I finish them. Now I just have to figure out which pictures to take with me!!
No comments:
Post a Comment