Friday, August 04, 2006

Finally Friday...

This week has felt like two weeks. By Tuesday afternoon I was honestly feeling like it was Thursday or Friday already. I was very busy on Monday and Tuesday though, so that could be why. I like being very busy though. The day flys by, and I feel such a sense of accomplishment when I leave for the day.

However, I haven't gotten much done at home at all. The house is still pretty clean from the weekend, but not the kitchen. I'll probably do that tonight, and then we can do the usual weekend stuff over the weekend. I have my baby shower next weekend, so I want to get Peyton's room almost finished over the weekend in case someone wants to come by and look after the shower. We are planning on painting the dresser over the weekend, so I'm really hoping that it turns out okay.

Eric's mom's birthday is this weekend too. So, we will spend at least half the day with her on Sunday. I can't wait b/c I get to see my sweetheart nieces!

1 comment:

Randi said...

Have a Wonderful weekend:) This was a long week!