We only got ONE trick-or-treater. Only one. Sad. Now we have all this candy that we do NOT need to eat.
Finally got to Target yesterday. They didn't have any clothes that would fit Peyton for Halloween or for his one month pictures. I guess we will have to buy something at Sears that day, or go to Walmart sometime before this weekend.
I have to find something for me to wear also. Nothing that I have fits. My maternity pants are even skin tight. I've lost 20 lbs, but you sure can't tell. I went to Goodwill today and couldn't find anything in my size. Why is it that they have a million NICE pants in sizes 2-8 but NOTHING in my size. Not that I really even know what that is right now. I'm guessing around a 18 or so. I was a 12-14 before I got pregnant...so hopefully one day I can fit into at least a 14 again and wear some of the clothes in my closet. I can't even fit into Eric's pants anymore. Tomorrow is Eric's friends grandfathers funeral, and I'm not going because I don't have ANYTHING to wear that fits. How sad is that?
We are only eating good food from now on though. We made a pact on Saturday night, so no fast food at all. And I'm only going to be cooking low fat meals. Our nicknames that we have given each other are Slim Goodboy (Eric's) and Skinny Cow (mine). We are having fun joking around with each other, so hopefully that will help us stay motivated. We also have been on a walk the last two nights, and pretty soon I'll be able to go back to the gym (Eric has been going).
2 comments:
ohmygosh that is the cutest picture Natalie. I hope he had a great holiday. And I wish you all the luck in getting back in shape!
Aww...he is so handsome! I think he looks alot like mommy;) I hope he enjoyed his first holiday!
Post a Comment