I was inspired by Candace's ornaments, so yesterday I was going to dig out my felt and try to make a duck ornament for Peyton. I've carried around a few sheets per color of felt for quite a while, over 5 years. Well, when I was organizing my stuff a few months ago, guess what? yep, I threw away all of my felt. I figured it had been so long since I used it that it was wasting space. Figures!! So, now I need to go and buy a few colors again.
At least now I have an excuse to go to the new Hobby Lobby. It opened a few weeks before Peyton was due, and I've been trying to stay away b/c I know that I will want to spend money whenever I do go. But, hopefully next week I can go one day...if not sometime today or tomorrow. ;)
No comments:
Post a Comment