This week.
- I've been sick since Saturday, and I'm finally feeling better - except at night when it is time to go to sleep - that is when I can't stop coughing. I use cough drops, throat spray, and vapor rub - nothing works.
- I've lost 4 pounds - maybe 5 since last Friday
- My SIL will be having a c-section tomorrow, so I'll be an aunt again.
- Peyton slept 12 hours for the first time EVER last night. He is such a good baby, I am so blessed.
- Last night I put all the Christmas photos into Peyton's Christmas Scrapbook. I posted pictures of the scrapbook here.
- I LOVE Scrapbookpictures.com - they are so fast and I love all the sizes they print the pictures in (for very reasonable prices).
- Peyton's first picture album is almost full - need to buy another one. Can't believe I've taken over 1000 pictures since he was born. (I haven't printed them all though - probably only about 300 of them)
- I have to go to the doctor today because we switched doctors, so this is the 'initial' visit. She is going to ask me a million questions, and then send me for bloodwork. Not fun. but maybe I can get a perscription to help me get over this stinkin cold
- I have been cooking really good meals for us this week, which is helping me lose weight, but it is also hopefully helping Eric with his cholesterol problem.
- I still need to set my goals for the year.
- And I cannot wait to do my taxes! I know that sounds weird, but we always get money back and honestly - they are NOT hard to do, so I can't wait to get all the documents so I can file.
- My sisters birthday is on Sunday, so I have to figure out what to do for her.
1 comment:
Thanks so much for the site Scrapbookpictures.com, I've never heard of them but I will be using them for sure! I love the different sizes they offer :)
And your layouts are beautiful :)
Post a Comment