Hope everyone has a wonderful day. Eric and I are going to meet for lunch, and when he gets home tonight I'm going to give him his 'special' project that I have been working on. It is a scrapbook that is all lovey dovey and just for him with special love notes/letters and pictures that are our favorites. I did not finish the scrapbook, I only did about 4 2-page layouts, but I can work on it over time and eventually he will have a finished scrapbook just for him. This one won't be on display though!!! Too personal. And by not finishing it, it can have memories from the past and future in it. I know that he is going to love it.
As for me, I don't know what he is going to get me. I want a hobby lobby gift card, so I've been hinting about that or that he can just take me shopping there. We don't really 'do' Valentines Day, so I'm not really expecting much.
I gave Peyton's 'teacher' (Ms. C) a box of chocolates from him with a sweet card that told her she was his 'favorite'. Which I'm sure she is, besides me and Eric of course.
1 comment:
So did you get the gift card? What did you guys do?
Post a Comment