The yard sale was a bust. I made about 30 bucks once you took out the cost of the ad. I will not be having another yard sale at this house. I guess it is just too far out for people to come, especially when you have to compete with 40 something other yard sales in the area. What bums me out the most is that I had to miss out on thrifting myself the last two weekends to have my yardsale.
The weight watchers thing is going pretty good. I've been quite full the during the last week eating my points worth of food (and during the weekend I didn't follow too well) - but I'm down 2 lbs. One problem that I am having is that I really need to stop weighing myself everyday but I seem to be obsessed with that stinkin' scale. I'm only 6 lbs away from my pre-pregnancy weight - and then about 25 more lbs to go to meet my goal. I KNOW I can do it. If I start slipping up alot again, I think that I will have to consider joining the ww program here in town and start going to weekly weigh-ins to help me stay motivated - but I'm hoping it will not come to that.
We finished the two flowerbeds in the back yard and the area that we are trying to grow grass in is starting to shrink. I have also already figured out where I want Petyon's future swingset to go. Of course, it is almost the exact spot that our boat is in right now - but that is just typical. Technically we are not allowed to have boats, campers, etc in our yards - unless you have a fence and the boat cannot be seen. Anyway, we live at the far back of the neighborhood, so we put the boad in the back of the house, kind of close to the house so it cannot be seen - and i don't think anyone knows that it is there. Except our new neighbors - who i'm really hoping don't say anything because if they do we will have to move it fast. our plan is to get it into the garage - that plan just isn't really working.
Back to the swingset - I want it to go somewhere near the middle of the back yard - but centered to where i can see it perfectly out of our kitchen windows. Since I'm in the kitchen alot, especially after work, that will be a good place for Peyton to play where I can keep an eye on him. It will be about 4 years or so before he can play outside without one of us with him, but that doesn't stop me from thinking ahead.
No comments:
Post a Comment