Thursday, July 09, 2009

Not much progress

Day 81, still no AF.  Went to the doctor yesterday, he said that he thinks it is because of the birth control that I was on, and that we will wait about 6 more months, if nothing happens then he will send me to an infertility specialist.  We are also doing blood work to confirm that this is that case.  i will find out in 2 weeks.  However, my endometriosis is constantly getting worse.  It has been getting worse and worse over the last 2 months or so.  And it is like a little reminder - at least 15 times a day - that my female parts are not working properly.  Grrrr.  I also have a problem with my uterus.  He wrote - retroversion really big on my chart.  This pretty much means that my uterus is tipped backwards.  Nothing too serious, it won't interfere with a pregnancy or getting pregnant.  It was caused by birth and/or the endometriosis.  He said we could do surgery to correct it, and he could get the endo out again.  I'm going to pass on the surgery at this point, and just hope my cycles resume soon.  I mean, they do have to come back eventually!  Right!?!

1 comment:

Randi said...

UGH...so sorry to hear your cycle is being wonky! :( I hope and pray that it (AF) comes soon and that you get preggers fast:)