Saturday, October 10, 2009

First Things First

Well, I met with my preacher on Friday afternoon - and he thinks it is a wonderful idea to start the First Place program at our church.  We have a few calls in to the Baptist Association office to try and see if we can check out the materials instead of  having to buy it brand new.  We are going to do it on Sunday nights before the service, and the church will be providing daycare as well.  I'm very excited!!!  I'm guessing that it will probably start in Nov....

Oh, and while I was at the church, I worked on the computers - they were having problems with the bulk emailing/people managing software sending out emails with attachments.  Well, I fixed it, but accidentally sent out an email to everyone in the whole church!!! It was very embarrassing...but I guess no one will really know that I did it.  Haha.

No comments: