Thursday Morning I took a pregnancy test, and discovered that it was POSITIVE! Ran to Publix's to get another brand, one of the new 'digital' types, and took it, POSITIVE. Went to the doctor for the blood test, Positive! Barely positive on the blood test, but still, a line is a line.
We were on cloud nine for the whole first day, and now the reality is finally 'starting' to set in. Along with some nausea. Not too bad, but the doctor did give me some medicine for it and I'm feeling much better when I take it.
After trying for about a year and a half, I couldn't keep it a secret at all! So pretty much everyone that we know already knows.
We are praying really hard for this little guy/gal to stick, and we can't wait to meet him/her in January!!!
3 comments:
Congratulations! I know how long you've been waiting for this :). I hope everything goes smoothly and the little one comes on January 8 - my favorite day for birthdays ;).
I'm doing backflips in my house still :o)
congratulations! what a great mother's day present for you!!!!
Post a Comment