Just wrong.
Yesterday was the day for my first ultrasound. I had been counting down for weeks. Then the doctor’s office called, and the a/c was broken in the office, so they had to reschedule. Sadness. My ultrasound is now scheduled for next Wednesday. Only a week, I know, but I was so excited. So I wait.
In the meantime, I thought I would share this…this was when I ‘met’ Peyton for the first time… I was going to show the first ultrasound picture, but apparently I don't have those digitally - so that is on my todo list - to get them out of his 'baby box' and scan them. I thought that I had before, but I can't find them at the moment. So these pictures were taken the very first time I held Peyton...
2 comments:
Awhhhhh - how sweet!
NAT! You won my contest and I can't find your email address. Email me and I'll send your info to Crown Bindery. Congratulations!!!
Post a Comment