Tuesday, July 20, 2010

Time to SHED

I've been reading this book:

http://www.amazon.com/SHED-Your-Stuff-Change-Life/dp/0743250907/ref=sr_1_4?ie=UTF8&s=books&qid=1279671783&sr=8-4SHED Your Stuff, Change Your Life: A Four-Step Guide to Getting Unstuck

Hoping that it helps me get this house in order before this baby comes.  I have a few areas that I'm going to tackle first...and I hope to share this process on the blog.  I feel overwhelmed by all the 'stuff' that we have accumulated, that we don't really 'need' or even use.  Need to start moving rooms around to make room for baby, but so much stuff is in the way that the process is going to be difficult if I don't get it under control.

I've read about 1/2 of the book.  Time to start taking action...

I've gotten to S. and H. - Sort and Heave...will sort and  heave before moving on to the next step.  Creating 'rules' for each of the areas before getting started...will share those here as I go.

But I have had a migraine for about 2 days straight now.  Hope it is gone for good, feeling ok right now, just weak from all the resting/sleeping/benadryl.

No comments: