Monday, November 15, 2010

Christmas Cards

Is it too early to be thinking about Christmas and Christmas Cards???  I think not.  If I don't get them done by the weekend after Thanksgiving, they usually don't get done.  And with a baby coming I have so many other things to worry with, that I want to get this done NOW...so three things that I'm going to look into this week...

1.  Christmas Photo Cards

Love the looks of all the Shutterfly Christmas cards this year!  I don't have to worry with designing my own AND they are going to look great!

I love this one - where I can include multiple photos...

And this one (if we could actually get ONE good family picture):

You can see all the photo cards here: http://www.shutterfly.com/cards-stationery

2.  Photo Books - as a gift idea!

I LOVE LOVE LOVE the shutterfly photo books.  They are so easy...I have created a few in the past, this being my favorite one:

You can see more from Peyton's First Year Photo book here: http://whiteconvertible.blogspot.com/2009/02/lookie-lookie.html

Honestly, this is so super easy, I sometimes wonder why I don't just do all my scrapbooking online at Shutterfly.  I plan to make a book like this for this new baby too - and they can have matching books!

You can see all the photo books here: http://www.shutterfly.com/photo-books 

I think this would be a great idea for a 'brag' album for the Grandparents, and I could create one book, and print multiple copies for multiple gifts!

3.  Calendars - another great gift idea.

In 2007 - I gave Shutterfly calendars to the Grandparents for Christmas.  This is another super easy GREAT gift.  When I did this last time, I created all of my layouts myself and uploaded them to a custom album.  However, Shutterfly has lots of very cute built in templates as well...so I could make this even easier on myself!!! 

This was my May 2008 Calendar Page:

Day 25 - Jan LO Challenge

You can see all the Shutterfly calendar options here: http://www.shutterfly.com/calendars

 

Now I  just have to decide which one to do....I might do all 3!!!  I'm getting photocards for sure, and after looking at the other options, I think I might do a grandparents book AND a cute wall calendar.  So, here's to getting this done by Thanksgiving (or during Thanksgiving break)...after I finish that baby room of course!

No comments: