Wow. 169 is how many pictures I printed at CVS yesterday. His first baby photo album is almost full already. I want to change my setting on the camera to show the date in the bottom corner so that it will be easier to organize them next time.
Pictures at Sears didn't go too well. Peyton wouldn't wake up, and then he got really mad because we kept trying to get him awake. I might go back and try again, but I don't want to spend too much money because we have his Christmas pictures appointment scheduled already.
Whew, quick post...I only have 3 mintues while my potatoes cook in the microwave. ;)
1 comment:
Oh so sorry to hear about that...Did you ever think of Walmart for pictures. They do really well here, and they have a great package deal, super cheap but great quality. Just a thought;) These little can really run our camera batteries low, huh?
Post a Comment