Sunday, November 26, 2006

As the batteries die...

I'm typing this post, praying that the batteries in Peyton's swing make it at least 10 minutes. The music is in super slow motion right now, but so far he doesn't seem to care. I'm getting ready for tomorrow. I'm packing up all of the stuff that Peyton will need while at Mrs. C's house and I'll be going to target as soon as Eric gets home b/c I need to buy some extra supplies to leave at her house.

I have no idea what I'm going to wear tomorrow. I guess I'll still be wearing my maternity shirts, since my old shirts still don't fit - but at least I bought some new pants so I won't feel too bad about myself.

Eric will hopefully find out tomorrow if he got a new job. They told him that they narrowed it down to 2 people, so we hope that he makes the final cut tomorrow (or whenever they make it).

The Honda has decided to break down. We are hoping that it is only the battery, but when Eric went to work on it using the battery charger - the charger broke. Figures. It is always something. Oh, and our garbage disposal is clogged somehow. Everytime we run it, all kinds of yuck comes out the other side of the sink. Hopefully drain-o will fix the problem, since I cleaned out in the disposal and it was fine - so the problem is deeper.

No comments: