The last few weeks have not been easy. I'm not gaining weight, but I'm not losing as much as I would like either. I can tell this is going to be a very LONG process. My goal of 20 before the Scrap Etc Event isn't going to happen, considering that it starts next Thursday - so I'm going to shoot for 20 lbs down by the end of the month.
13 lbs is still good though. I'm happy and definitely not down on myself for not making it to the 20. Just have to re-access my goals and stay motivated.
I can't wait until I can fit into my old jeans again. Last week I put them on, and my thighs fit in them and I could pull them all the way up over my hips - but I didn't come close to getting them zipped. That is okay though, b/c at the beginning of the year I couldn't even get them pulled up. ;)
Small goals! Baby steps! I can do it!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment