Thursday, March 08, 2007

Projects lined up

Today at lunch I went to walmart and bought some yummy fabrics. One is for a tote that I would like to make for myself, and the other is for a taggie for Peyton. I'm really hoping that I can find some time to work on those this afternoon or over the weekend. We have the longest to do list for the house, but we both still need to find time to do stuff for us. I made out a two page to do list last night, and already crossed off about 3 things, and Eric has been working on a few things too.

Last night I wrote a short story (from Heather's challenge) so I want to get that into a document so I can post it. The story isn't all that great, but while I was trying to "take us back" I remembered quite a few details from that time in my life that I don't believe I have ever captured on paper. So, 8 pages later, I had a short story on my 'first kiss'.

I have been keeping a journal for Peyton since he was born, and I have recently started keeping a written journal for myself. I'm still going to be doing the whole blogging thing, but I think that hand written journals are just a little more personal. And I can write anything in them without fear b/c I'm the only one that will be reading it (and sometimes Eric).

No comments: