This week I decided that in order to help jump start my weightloss, exercising twice as much might help. Not that i was really exercising all that much to begin with - but still. I've started taking water aerobics at lunch and then walking at night. Ashlee came over and we walked together on Thursday night - so on Thurs. I exercised at lunch and a night. Friday morning, my legs (mainly my shins and calfs) hurt so bad I could hardly walk.
Currently, I'm down 18 and I have been 'stuck' at 18 for quite a while. I really want to get down at least the next 8 lbs by Peyton's 9th month - because then i will be back at my pre-pregnancy weight.
Honestly, I could be doing much much better. I mean, I was down 13-14 lbs in January, so I guess you could say I have 'fallen off the wagon'. I haven't been gaining any weight back, but i think i have been letting myself 'slip' up and eat bad stuff too much. I think I'm going to do like Heather (Cups of Coffee) and cut out sweets. I have had a very bad sweet tooth lately. And I have been drinking way too many DR Peppers.
So, after the holiday, starting Tuesday, no sweets for me for at least one week. I will give myself an allowance of 1 dr. pepper or vanilla latte a day, but that is it.
Hope I can get myself re-motivated and get this weight loss going again!!!
June Goal - 5 lbs!!!
No comments:
Post a Comment