I have been very busy this week. Peyton was sick and out of nursery twice. I kept him one day and Eric kept him another day. He finally seems to be getting better. He is still cutting those top two teeth though. I sure hope they break through fast because if he doesn't have tylenol in him he can get quite whinny.
I was also given a big award at work (civilian of the quarter) for my division. I won at my division and then at the next level, so I had to attend the award ceremony to see if I won at the base level. I didn't win, but that is okay. I had a rough time finding a suit on such short notice (since none of my old suits fit). The one that I found was more expensive than I wanted to spend, especially since I don't plan on staying this size very long, but since it is really good quality (liz claiborne) suit I think it can be taken in to fit when I do lose more weight.
Right now I'm down 17 lbs. I should be alot further by now, but that is okay, i'm still making progress. I am down 3 sizes also. 3 sizes!!! That just proves how losing just 5 lbs will make all your clothes fit better.
I have sold over $100 worth of stuff on ebay this month - which is nice. I used $50 of it to buy us a new set of sheets. 440 Thread Count, Sateen sheets, and they are so silky soft. Love them. I bought them from overstock.com, and I was pleased with the quality and the $2.99 shipping.
And my summer swap partner for the crafty daisies swap ROCKED!!! Karen did a really great job getting stuff that was just perfect for me. I'll take a picture to send to the crafty ladies soon. My favorite thing was a GORGEOUS beaded necklace that she made for me. It is so pretty, and she used my two favorite colors right now - pink and green.
1 comment:
Natalie,
I'm so glad you loved your package! I loved mine too! I especially love the scrapbook that you made for me. I can't wait for our summer vacations so I can fill up my new book--without the work! Thanks for all the cool stuff. I hope your boy is feeling better soon--Happy Mother's Day!!
Post a Comment