It is amazing how much things can change in a few days. Sunday I was so excited ready to go to the scrapbook event in ATL this weekend (Thurs-Sun)...now, with the breakout of the swine flu, I'm scared! I'm scared to go where hundreds of people (last year there were around 600 people) - from all over the country with many traveling by plane - will come together and be in one room, passing supplies around, etc. And I'm scared going to a hotel where thousands of people will be staying. And I'm scared of losing my money - or of being scared when I shouldn't be scared. Crazy. I'm still pretty sure we are going, but I'm nervous. Very nervous. So is Eric. So I can't really show that I'm nervous or he will get very nervous. Thousands of people die each year from the regular flu, but this seems to be a bit more serious and all the unknowns aren't helping either. I really don't know what to do. And I think that we are so close that I couldn't even get out of the hotel reservations at this point (unless they waived the fee or something)...
Eghhhhhh. This is almost as bad as the time Hurricane Dennis decided to hit Florida during the week that was supposed to be our vacation - and with a timeshare, you get that week and that is all. So we only got 2 days of vacation that year.
No comments:
Post a Comment