Ok - I bragged earlier this week about my awesome grocery store trip - where I got all the food we will need for approximately 2 week for $93 at Publix buy planning my meals around what was on sale AND the coupons I had.
So - Yesterday I made tacos. A family favorite. And I made enough meat to make quesodias (spell check is not helping!) later this week. While cooking the meat for the tacos, I went ahead and cooked the meat for my spaghetti for tonight! And I'm making enough spaghetti and meat sauce to freeze half for a quick dinner one night in the future. Dinner is coming together so fast!!!
Let me tell you, being this organized about dinner and knowing all the meals ahead of time is making me feel so organized!!! I just had to brag on myself a little.
1 comment:
yeah for you. I like to cook all my hamburger (actually turkey meat - better for you and less expensive if purchased frozen) as soon as I get home from the grocery store, then freeze it to be heated quickly for taco's, spaghetti and any other dinner that would take ground meats. Just another tip to make for QUICK meal at the end of long busy days!
Post a Comment