Can't believe it has been two weeks since I have posted. Yikes. Gotta get better at this.
I have had a 'dream' to open a local scrapbook store for a long time. For many reason, I kept pushing that dream away. It just keeps coming back. I try to talk myself out of it - but it keeps coming back. During this last month, I haven't been able to stop thinking about it. I've even started doing research and a business plan to see if it is even feasible. We have agreed to list the land for sale to help free up income to maybe try and get this started. I have big ideas and I know I could run and awesome store - but I have to make sure it could work and figure out all the numbers first. Having a Hobby Lobby and Micheals here in town worries me ALOT also - lots of competition.
My sister found out about 2 months ago that she is having another boy. Well, at her u/s this week, the doctor said it was a girl. So on Saturday we are going to go back to the place where she paid to have the first u/s done to figure out which one it is. I'm thinking, once you see 'boy', it is definitely a boy. I do HOPE that it is a girl though. She has already started getting his room set up and everything, but she has 2 boys already and I know she would love to have a little girl and I would LOVE to have a little niece.
Peyton has slept through the night for me 3 nights IN A ROW!!! This is HUGE. He has been staying up later - he hasn't gone to be before 9 all week, and usually he is awake until I go to sleep around 10. The bad part about him staying awake until 10 is that I don't get any 'free' time at night. But to gain not waking up 4 or more times each night - i will gladly sacrifice that time.
Eric started another new job about two weeks ago, and he really likes this one. He is working at a cabinet company.
My mom was diagnosed with cancer. A very rare form of skin cancer (only 1000 cases discovered per year). It has an 80% survival rate and we caught it very early - so we are all very optimistic that she will beat it. It is just scary.
My cousin got bit by a brown recluse spider - and her arm is VERY infected. She has to go into the hospital/surgeons office everyday to get it drained (yuck) and cleaned out. And she just found out she is pregnant - so they can't give her anymore antibiotics to help fight out infection. The doctors are very worried about the baby so she is very very scared and worried too.
1 comment:
Wow, lots of updates;) I'm glad that you and yours are doing well and staying busy! Would love to see you do something with a scrapbook store, that would be awesome;)
Post a Comment