Yesterday was Peyton's First Birthday! I've taken today off to clean the house and bake for the party. I've become way to busy lately to regularly update the blog. I do keep up with everyone else though!
Happy 1st Birthday Precious Peyton!! You are such a cutie and I can see how much joy and happiness you bring to your mom and dad! I've enjoyed watching you grow this first year:) Blessings to you little guy!
3 comments:
Happy 1st Birthday Precious Peyton!! You are such a cutie and I can see how much joy and happiness you bring to your mom and dad! I've enjoyed watching you grow this first year:) Blessings to you little guy!
Happy Birthday Peyton! Wow, a year - it's so amazing how fast time flies by. May the next year be just as amazing as this last one!
Hi Nat,
Thanks for visiting my blog! I am a little late in visiting everyone who stopped by.
I hope you had a wonderful time celebrating Peyton's birthday.
Have a good weekend.
Post a Comment