I'm on a roll...
This is today's layout.
We have a church softball game tonight...AND it is at 8:30, so we don't even get to the field until 8, it is going to be a LONG night. Eric also has his first test tonight, he is probably starting to take it right about now. He seemed very ready. Hope he gets an A. :) I'm meeting with my preacher on Friday afternoon about the First Place bible study that I want to start.
1 comment:
you rock! Once my organization streak ends in a dead stop, I'll move to scrapping!! No, wait, I have to finish Dad's book first... that's first on the list... the memory book for Dad with all his photos...
AFTER I drop dead from cleaning! you're on a scrapping goal, I'm on a cleaning goal! Maybe we should trade, you scrap for me, I'll clean for you - deal?
Post a Comment