This last week has been a blur, and I honestly don't know how on earth I made it. I've been sick, fighting bronchitis, and tired, from the baby, and then on top of all that, we had VBS at church this week, and I was teaching the Kindergarten class. Um, tired isn't the word. I've been so completely exhausted, I've barely made it out of bed for more than a few hours all weekend. But that is ok. I'm feeling better at the moment so hopefully this week will be a good one.
Maybe I can even fit in a bit of scrapbooking at some point next week. I need that!!!
And I need to make some lists of the millions of things in my head! The million things that I haven't had time or energy (well mostly energy) to do. My house looks like a wreck, we did do family clean up time on Saturday and that helped, but um, with the 3 year old, the living room already looks as bad as it did yesterday. Yeah! How can a kid make a worse mess in 3 hrs than he did in approximately 2 full weeks????? He is going to have to learn to start playing in the playroom.
Eric passed all his classes this quarter. One more day of school then he is off for almost 3 weeks. That is going to be a nice 3 weeks for us all!!! Does this mean I have to start cooking again?
My garden needs to be harvested so bad. I hope this last week hasn't killed/destroyed the garden. I have to get out there. Like, NOW!
Our pool is hot!!! It feels like a sauna. It wasn't supposed to be this way. Didn't expect that. Hello, pool = refreshing right???? I think it might have too much salt in it. Sigh.
Oh, and Don't let me forget that i need to pay the bills.
Glad VBS is over. Sad that I don't have a week to play catch up before real life starts all over again.
Here's to the last few hours of the weekend! I'm gonna go float around in my pool hot tub!!!
1 comment:
I have to say mine is a bit salty too - I hadn't been in it in a few days and it's HOTTER - and seems saltier... maybe it's just the heat of it...
Post a Comment