OK. Been a few weeks since I’ve updated. I thought getting this HP mini computer was supposed to help me stay more productive. Haha. That never seems to be the case when I think I’m getting some type of technology that is going to make everything so much easier, it still comes down to me actually still making the effort.
So the last few weeks/month, what have I been up to?
Well we had a wonderful trip to the beach, then I got a two year tumor free checkup at my doctor at Emory. I’ve been fighting a sinus infection for a few weeks, fighting to get our pool ‘right’ again, and I’m getting bigger and bigger by the day.
Eric’s final final is tomorrow, and graduation is on Wednesday night. Very excited that this school is OVER. And so proud of him…he is scheduled to that the national registry test next Saturday, and we know that will be very hard!!!
What else – we are really worried about Eric’s sister. She seems to be making some really bad choices lately. She is in the anger stages of grief, and I know I have no idea of how she is feeling, but all we are doing is praying. if we give her advice, she will just push away from us, so we are just trying to listen and pray hard that she stays safe.
Peyton started playing baseball this fall. Thinking this might not have been my best decision so far. Peyton is really having a hard time paying attention!
I’ve been working hard on planning the women’s ministry events for the next year. We are going to have a kickoff for the church year in Oct, so i’m trying hard to get everything worked out before then.
No comments:
Post a Comment