Sunday, November 28, 2010

Been Productive

Well this has been probably the most productive 3-days I've had in a few years.

The baby room is actually looking like a baby room.  Our bed room hasn't been this clean in YEARS.  The living room got a bit of a make over (but it is already messy again, darn little boy!)  AND Peyton's room got a complete re-org after I took all the baby stuff out of his room. 

It. Feels. So. Good.

Really Good! 

The baby room isn't finished, but it is all put together.  Baby laundry (about 6 loads so far) has all been done for baby NB-3m clothes and blankets/towels/sheets.  The room is completely functional, now all I have to do is figure out a few decorating things and I'll consider it done!  Feels so good!  I can feel the stress melting away as we tackled each room (even though I seriously don't know how I had the energy to do it). 

One huge blessing, my sister-in-law.  Love her!  She came and helped me go through the baby room!  In about 3 hrs we went from a room, with a few things out, but mostly about 12-15 boxes of everything baby imaginable...to all clothes sorted and organized, the baby bed done, the boxes put away in the closet with the bigger clothes, the rocking chair and night stand put in place, the lamp unwrapped and put into place, etc.  Wow.  It felt awesome to finally have a baby room that looked like I could actually bring a baby home to!

I'll post some pictures later!

No comments: