This week I went back to work. It has been a rough week. I look forward to the weekend even more than normal. I'm completely exhausted and in bed by around 8ish nightly, and waking up in the morning is nearly impossible. Ryan still isn't sleeping all that great, so that means I'm not sleeping all that great either.
It has been almost 2 months since Ryan was born, and I feel like I'm not capturing these memories like I want to. I'm trying, but honestly, I barely have time to do the bare necessities to keep this house running, much less anything extra. I would really like to make it a point to start blogging again. And as I write this, I think about how this is the 3rd time I've sat down to write this blog post in the last 4 days and wonder if this is possible. But I really would like to get better at it...
So - last week I went back to work (from the beginning of this post). This week is going better. Ryan is sleeping a little bit better but he still has much room for improvement. I've been sleeping in his room with him (we put a bed in his room) so we don't bother Eric or Peyton in the middle of the night. Once he is only getting up once a night I will probably start sleeping in my room again and have him in his room across the house. Then eventually we will hopefully have Peyton sleeping in his room too and all will be good. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment