Peyton will turn 5 in 3 days. Wow. It really is going fast. In fact, the last year has just flown by, which is probably mostly due to having Ryan, but the 4th year has been a fast and fun year.
I realized I have only posted 5 times since last year when I posted for his 4th birthday. So to say I’ve been a blog slacked would be a HUGE understatement.
So this is an interview i had with Peyton: I asked him what his favorite things where and these were his answers, I just typed as he talked.
Favorite Food – Yogurt, goldfish, applesauce, chicken nuggets, french fries, sprite
Favorite Color – Blue, Red, Green, Yellow, Purple, Pink … I like all the colors in the world. I even like light!
Favorite Toys – Thomas, James, Percy, Lady, Deisel 10 (he is naming off all his trains)
Favorite thing to do – make pictures, stickers, drawing
Favorite TV shows – Thomas friends, Roary the racing car, Blues clues, Chuggington, Max and Ruby, Phineas and Ferb
Movies – all the movies on Netflix, only the kid movies though and the ones that are in my favorites (that would be the saved instant queue)
Best Friends – Dilyn, Damon, Summer, Michaela, Landon, Kane, Caroline, Liam, Sam, Jacob, Peyton, Courtney…keeps naming every kid in his class and says he has a bunch of friends
Learning about at school – his numbers, letters, dress up w/ boots and hats, playing outside, swinging on swings, sliding on the two slides, reading books
--end of interview
He is sleeping in his own bed, in his own room, and has been since school started. He does sleep with Eric some times on the weekends though. I’m still sleeping in the room with Ryan most nights, but not every night.
Loves getting new books
No comments:
Post a Comment