Today… Feb 6th, 2012. My grandma’s 82nd birthday
Outside my window…dreary Feb day.
I am thinking…I should be trying to get a nap right now, or cleaning instead of doing this!!!
I am thankful for…no migraines over the weekend. had a really rough week last week
From the kitchen…nothing
I am wearing…pajamas
I am creating…not much, but I have done a few project life spreads, and that makes me happy!!
I am going…just got back from taking Ryan to the doctor. He has Hand Foot and Mouth virus, and it could get very icky around here for the next few days. He is sleeping right now.
I am reading…not much lately. Intuitive Eating is on the top of my bookstand
I am hoping…that I make it into work at some point this week
I am hearing…the computer hum. Silence is so nice
Around the house…a big mess. everywhere
One of my favorite things – NAPS, napping, sleeping in. Rare around here lately.
A few plans for the rest of the week, to get some cleaning done while I’m off with Ryan. And maybe a nap or two.
A picture I love:
No comments:
Post a Comment