- My sister is pregnant with a GIRL! Hopefully it really is a girl. She is 25 weeks now, and she will go back in another month to try and re-verify.
- Peyton is going to have a Mickey Mouse party. I've bought all the stuff and I made invites in photoshop today to send out to everyone. I just need to buy a new color ink cartridge and print them out.
- I'm down 23 lbs. That is all. I'm struggling big time staying motivated. I think i need to start pack counting points for the weight watchers program - i would love to be down another 10 pounds this year.
- I have registered the scrapbook business in order to get a tax id. I have to get this before any of the companies will let me know what the wholesale prices are. without knowing that, it is hard to know how much profit it could make - and i need to know how much stuff i would need to sell in order to break even each month and how much i would need to sell to make a profit. i'm going to be researching this big time - because if i decide to do it i want to know that it could be successful. I read somewhere online that over 60% of all businesses that do a detailed business plan never get started b/c the plan proves that the business can't make it.
- I finally got some of Peytons pictures hung on the wall, and i started the 'picture' wall in our entry. so far it is looking good!
Well, i better get off and get the nighttime routine going so we can get to bed. We are still waking up way too much at night - so i have to go to bed early to make up for all the wakeups and still get enough sleep to function the next day.
1 comment:
maybe you could put your store online as well as in a physical store. You can make a little money that way (or a lot) with not too much overhead. My mom started out exclusively online and after a few years expanded to a physical store when she was making enough to support it. It's not a bad idea because all you really have to do in that case is have a website and a warehouse/storage. Advertising doesn't hurt either, of course.
Post a Comment