Gosh, May already. Tomorrow is our 7th Anniversary. We don't have anything planned yet, we have talked of picking out a tree at Lowe's and planting it in the back yard to celebrate our anniversary, and then each year take our picture with it as it grows. Not sure yet though...
The last 3 weeks or so have been rough. Peyton has been sick, it is just 'allergies' though and all they are doing is changing is allergy medicine when we take him to the doctor. I want some antibiotics. I haven't slept a whole night straight in since before he was born, but these last few weeks, especially the last 5 nights or so, have been horrible. I bet he woke up every 20 minutes or so Friday night. I'm getting migraines just from lack of sleep. And he isn't eating either. I just want to get back to normal!
I'm liking the church that we have been visiting. We haven't been able to go the last two Sunday's though, because of Peyton being sick. I hate to take him with his runny nose and horrible cough - the ladies in the nursery might not understand that it is just allergies, and he has been whinny - so I thought it was best to stay home.
I bought myself a new bible the other day. I went in to buy a Mother's Devotional Bible, but ended up liking the Women's Devotional Bible better. It has daily devotionals that walk you through the bible - written by lots of famous women evangelists and preachers. I also picked up Eric's mom a Grandmother's Devotional Bible that is very similar for mothers day. The grandmother's bible has stories and special devotions that will help her teach stories to all her grandchildren.
No comments:
Post a Comment