I started Weight Watchers today! That was supposed to be my Mother's day present to myself, but then I broke my arm on Mother's day weekend - so I'm just now getting around to it. I'm contemplating doing the flex plan (points) or core plan (where you eat as much of certain foods as you want). I think they both have plus sides. Of course, today when i finally get around to joining - the instructor wasn't there. So - I didn't get any guidance at my first meeting - I have to wait until next week. I should have left and said i would come back for the next meeting, but i was so excited that I really wanted to get going. I really hope this will be the motivation that I need to get this last 15-20 pounds GONE. Oh, and get this, my 10% goal weight is 18 pounds! Which will put me almost exactly where I want to be!!!! Go Nat, you can do it, Go me...(that is my pep talking to myself, corny I know)...
No comments:
Post a Comment