Last week was one of those weeks where you are just WAY busy.
Consignment sale was last week - so Sunday I was pulling, tagging, and pricing everything. Monday was delivering the stuff to the sale, Tuesday was shopping at the sale, Wed was church, Thursday (Thurs is a blur, but the lawn mower did break down Thurs), Friday was a Friday!!! Which included a WR Little League boys baseball game and making brownies for church. Saturday was a day at the lake with family for my grandma's 84th birthday.
- I made $86 at the sale - but spent $130 - we did get Peyton a hot wheels jeep though, a Diego one, for $60 - originally around $200 and it is in great shape, so I'm not stressing that.
- We bought a bowflex - and we are excited about getting in shape. However, it was used, and the experience was horrible. it was about an hour and a half away - but Eric picked it up, the lady gave him the manual and all the attachments, but it wasn't until we got it home that we realized a few things. 1. A few bolts were missing. 2. She gave us the manual for ANOTHER exercise machine (a poster for the bowflex, and a manual for an extreme home gym). 3. that she wouldn't take it back. We felt very mis-treated. And we learned some lessons. That you must fully inspect every single part - and it doesn't matter if they are rushing you - take your time. Eric felt horrible for not looking better, but honestly, I don't know if i would have noticed the bolts were missing either. Good news - we have already re-ordered the bolts and they were only about $16 bucks, so they are on the way. I just don't see how someone could be so dishonest on purpose, well I do - but it is just so far from my character that it is hard to know how people can do that...I'd feel HORRIBLE if I would have done that to someone else.
- Oh, and Tuesday I fasted. I'm totally losing my focus and giving into food WAYYYY too much.
- Wed, my 2nd class with the GA's. I think we are going to have a fun year.
Whew - I've been interrupted twice while typing this post - so I guess this is all for now.
No comments:
Post a Comment