I usually get up early on the weekends, and waste a good hour or so on the computer each morning. Mindless waste of time - I know, but even when i say i'm not going to get on the Internet - I still find myself visiting my favorite blogs and websites...it is just too hard not too.
This morning however, I actually rolled over in bed, and tried really hard to go back to sleep - and I did!!! We have been super busy this last week (all weeks seem to be busy actually), so I needed the extra rest. Wonder how long the guys will sleep???
Anyway, I've started looking up lots of ideas for what to make all my niece's and nephew's for Christmas. I have a few ideas, but the more I think about it, it might just be easier for me to get them all a cheapo gift and be done with it. Maybe $10 per kid. I don't know, I just really don't want to be stressing money at Christmas, all those little extra things really do add up!
Don't know if I posted this before, but Eric got laid off again, he did however re-qualify for unemployment. But the last two checks haven't been paid, he needed to complete some extra paperwork. And I can REALLY feel the difference that money makes. I'm very grateful for how much the seemingly small check have helped us. Yes, the amount is no where near what he was bringing home each week - but it is just what we need and have adjusted to it.
Eric's school also starts next month - toward the end of Sept. The tech school has been very slack, so I'm pretty stressed about everything going smoothly. We are going to have to really call that place and probably visit a few times to make sure everything is all lined up!!!
Peyton is pretty sick. He doesn't seem all that sick most of the time, as he still plays and eats a little - but he has had a high fever since Wed. Roseola is what the doctor said, a viral infection that causes very high fevers (his has gotten up to 104.3 SCARY), and it is highly contagious for children under 4, so good thing he is staying home with Eric during the day so we dont' have to stress daycare, and we probalby won't get to go to church this weekend either.
Eric and I cleaned out the garage over two days this week - and it feels sooooo good. We still have plenty of stuff that we need to get rid of, but we purged most of the stuff that was really not needed and re-organized all of our crap. it has been about a year since we did this last time, and it was so much easier this time, but it would be nice to keep the garage nice and clean year round! We also cleaned up a lot of clutter in the kitchen, but it is already building back up again. Imagine that!
And I'm praying really really hard that this month is the month for us to get pregnant. I really don't think that I ovulated (ugh) - but if I did, I think we have a very good chance. I've been praying and believing HARD that this month is it, so we will see.
No comments:
Post a Comment