Wow, last year, total blog posts of 130 - better than 77 posts in 2008, but still not all that great. Hopefully this year I can maybe FINALLY get back on track with this blogging thing. I have a ton on my plate right now and honestly I think I'm probably in over my head. I used to be able to blog at work, and back then I kept up with posting very regularly. Now I use Window's Live Writer - and I'm obsessed about having every post on my computer now - in case blogspot or whatever blog i've used decides to kick the bucket, also the email blogging doesn't tag posts - so that would be somewhat of an issue too. However, I have decided that maybe I can start doing email posts to the blog - just so I can keep up a little better.
I have started about 5 posts this month and never finished - so I'm going to work on finishing my 'drafts' over the next few days and get that done, so I can start fresh in 2010. :)
No comments:
Post a Comment