Monday, January 04, 2010

Reflection

In this post - last January I posted my weight.  And all year last year I struggled.  I gained, I lost, I gained more than I lost back, I lost, I gained more than I lost back....barf!  Literally makes me SICK.  My weight was 198.  I'm about 12 lbs more than that right now, and I have lost 8 lbs since Oct when I started trying to make some better changes in my life AGAIN.  Which means that through my yo-yo dieting last year, all I did was gain.  Time for the cycle to stop.  Time to get healthy FOR GOOD.  Time to make changes that stick with me and impact myself and my family!

I pray that this time is different.  I pray that I stay on track.  I'm praying that I'm leading this class to success.  I'm praying that I'm not in over my head.  and at the same time, I'm praying to get pregnant.  Well, even if I do get pregnant fast (and i'm not holding my breath) I have 6 more weeks to go before that happens.  And I'm going to do great in these 6 weeks!  That's right.  Not overdo it, but I want to see results.  I want to see some changes in my weigh in next week.  That's right.  I want to see some changes which means I need to stay focused. 

No comments: