Saturdays around here have really changed since Eric got a full time job a few months ago and is continuing with his EMT degree. He works M-F and so he only has Saturday's to schedule his ambulance rides and his rotations in the ER. So I'm waiting on him to get home now!! I have dinner ready and waiting (only the 2nd time I've cooked this week b/c i have been too exhausted after work). And I have a roast ready to go in the crock pot in the morning for our meal after church.
So what is our typical Saturday like?
Well today we slept in, until about 8:30, then ate breakfast. Usually I like to go garage sailing...but wasn't in the mood today. Then we cleaned the kitchen and living room, made lunch, ate lunch, went outside to put more chemicals in the pool (more on that in a minute), took a shower, took a 'rest' (an hour or so of nap for me and movie for Peyton with his blanket on the couch), grocery store and movie store run, took dinner to a close friend at church who lost her MIL last week, came home, cooked dinner, finished up bible study from the week (was 2 days behind, had to catch up), cooked dinner, and now we are waiting on Daddy to get home so we can eat dinner and watch Avatar.
I'm so proud of Eric though, for continuing with his schooling, even though he is exhausted and never gets much of a break at all. I keep telling him, just one more semester, just one more!!!
Oh, I hear the garage door now. Will tell about the pool woes next post.
No comments:
Post a Comment