Wednesday, May 05, 2010

Nine Years

Nine Years.  Today is our 9th Anniversary.  Wow.  I can't believe it has been nine years.  That is pretty amazing.  Some days it feels like it has been WAY longer than 9 years, but most days, it seems like it has just flown by.  We have had our ups and downs, but I'm still very happy and much more in love now than I was or ever could have understood 9 years ago.

This is what I wrote in his card (or part of it anyway).

The 9 reasons I love you more today than the day I married you:

1. Because you make me laugh

2. Because your the best Dad in the world

3. Because you love me unconditionally

4. Because you believe in me

5. Because you make me proud

6. Because is still think you are HOT!

7. Because we were ment to be together

8. Because you are my best friend

9. Because I love you

*in no particular order...

Now we just have to start saving up for our next Anniversary.  I wanna do something BIG for #10.

No comments: