Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Big Day Tomorrow

Tomorrow is the BIG ultrasound.

So of course that means that I can't seem to get to sleep tonight.

Imagine that.

So I decided to blog some of the feelings I have about the sex of the baby.

Girl - well, obviously we have a little boy, so a girl would be nice.  I would LOVE to shop for all the girl things, pick out adorable shoes and outfits, with matching hair bows.  I would enjoy doing all the mother-daughter type stuff, and it would be nice to have one of each. 

Boy - Peyton is such a sweet little boy, and I would LOVE another little boy.  Growing up, I always said I wanted boys.  It actually wasn't until I became aunt to two amazing little girls did the want for a little girl to ever cross my mind.  And we have everything a little boy would ever need/want.  Toys, clothes, more toys, more clothes, etc. 

I know that whatever God has blessed us with will be perfect.

So, for my gender determination/guess: Girl.  Why???  Because this pregnancy has been so completely opposite from my last.  I had morning sickness for weeks and weeks, and I have had horrible migraines for weeks and week (they stopped when I was pg with Peyton).  Everything is also starting earlier this time, don't know if it is b/c of the baby or b/c the fact that this is my 2nd pregnancy, but the heart burn, back aches, etc have already started.

Hopefully by this time tomorrow I will know what my little baby is, and maybe even have a name for him/her.  (We have names for a boy, girl, not so much).

No comments: