I'm still a little shocked.
I just knew it was going to be a little girl.
But I'm still very happy.
And starting to think about names.
And happy that I will be saving tons of money b/c I still have all of Peyton's stuff AND it is a lot easier to not go 'crazy' buying boy stuff verses girl stuff.
Loved seeing my 2nd little man on the screen for about 15 min!!!
Loved every minute of it...
Still on cloud nine and can't wait to meet this little one in January.
A little scared because I have no idea as to how I could possibly grasp the love that I will feel for ANOTHER child.
But excited for this journey we are taking together.
1 comment:
You will LOVE having two boys! CONGRATS! And when you meet him you will have the SAME love for him that your had for Peyton, hard to believe that your heart has enough room for two but you will. You will realize when you see his little face that you've been in love with him before he was even thought of and will wonder where's his been all this time. When are you due in Jan? Both of my boys were jan babes.
Post a Comment