Friday, January 20, 2012

Printing Project Life 2x3 Pictures

At first, I was using Photoshop to edit/prepare my pictures into a 4x6 template to print 2 – 2x3 pictures in one 4x6 print.  Well, I noticed that my printer has options to make this sooooo much simpler and my life has gotten so much easier and printing pictures for Project Life has gotten so much FASTER!

I have 4 steps in my process for printing photos using the software that came with the printer. I don’t always use it. I often use Photoshop or Fireworks (yes, I’m odd, it is the programmer in me) to print my digital scrapbook pages. But below is a screen shot of my Photo Printer software.

image

Step 1.  Select Images

Step 2.  Select Paper (I select borderless 4x6)

Step 3.  Layout print – you can see the preview below.

Step 4.  Print.

So easy.  I knew printing my images at home was going to be the KEY to actually doing Project Life.  Short Cuts like this help as well.  Yes, I will still use Photoshop on occasion to edit a special photo, but I don’t have hours per week to edit my photos.  This makes it so much easier.

Thank You project Life for getting me scrapbooking again.  It feels great!!!

More about Project Life Here: http://beckyhiggins.com/ and

here: http://www.themomcreative.com/category/memory-keeping-and-crafts/project-life-tuesday

No comments: