Tuesday, February 07, 2012

Project Life–Jan Art Work

This week I only did 1/2 a “layout” to end January on, and I also included a 8.5x11 with some of Peyton and Ryan’s stuff from school that might be neat to look back on one day. 

I also scanned in and took a few pictures of Peyton’s art work to be included.  So not a normal layout but stuff that I would like to be included.

Project life - Jan Art work

The picture of Mater – was really big so I scanned it in and printed it out.  The picture of Peyton’s artwork was really large as well, so I took a picture of it while he was holding it.

Oh and that quote is one of my favorites – and it is so very true – here is a picture of it…it was found on Pinterest.

Untitled

This is the front of the insert I included:

Insert front

and this is a picture of the back:

Back

Nothing too fancy, but like I said, little bits of life I want to capture.  This is so much better than it sitting in a box waiting for me to scrapbook it one day. And you know what, I have these moments captured, now.  I so wish I would have kept up with this project back when I started it in 2008 when Peyton was 2 and in 2009 when he was 3.  Oh well, now is better than nothing!!!

See other projects here:

The Mom Creative

2 comments:

Jules said...

Love your layout - how fab is it that PL allows us to capture these moments and these pieces of life?!

Julie said...

Your pages look great! Love how you added so many great pieces of artwork. I'm loving that PL allows me to add stuff that I would have thrown in a box or eventually thrown away.

Thanks for sharing!