Wednesday, March 21, 2012

Update

Guess what. I am typing this as I speak using the new dictation feature on my new iPad. This is so cool! I got a new iPad last Friday, March 16. And we have been enjoying it.

I've been wanting the iPad since the original came out two years ago. But I have been patiently waiting for the new one to come out since Christmas. And I'm so glad I waited! I ordered the iPad as soon as possible when preorders were being taken and the I counted down the days until it on the doorstep.

Eric and I have both been using the iPad for the last week really been enjoying it. I'm looking forward to taking it on vacations, using the iPhoto and iMovie features, and just using it for everyday use with all the different apps. At this point I really wish I would've bought the original iPad 2 years ago when they first came out and then bought this iPad to add to our collection, but I can't really go back and change the past. I will know in the future if I fall in love with a new Apple product then maybe I should purchase it when I first want it because I won't be disappointed.




- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad

No comments: