I guess I am going to get to where I only have time to update once a month. How sad is that? I haven't scrapbook or done anything with project life in over two months. My last layout was from Valentine's Day! Our anniversary is right around the corner and we are trying to plan to do something for that. Not sure what yet.
Peyton started baseball last month he had his first day yesterday. He is doing much better this time than he did last time.
Last week at work they moved me to a new project. It stinks because I just finally got to where I understood everything that I was working on and now I will be working on something new and it will take me at least six months to a year to understand what I'm doing again. However, they picked me for the lead on this so I'm hoping it will turn into a good thing. Only time will tell.
Peyton and Ryan both had sinus infections over the last two weeks. It seems like spring and fall are horrible around here. I have not been able to breathe for a week.
We just started getting the pool ready again and I can't wait for it to be ready. I'm going to order a waterproof case for my iPod and I'm going to start doing laps in the pool. I've never really done much swimming but I know it's a great workout so I'm hoping that I can get into the groove with that soon. I'm hoping to lose another 25 pounds before July when we go to the beach. I only lost 25 pounds so far and I want to be down 50 before July. It is so hard to fit everything in though!!!
My mom is retiring in under two weeks. That has to be very exciting for her!
- Posted using BlogPress from my iPad
No comments:
Post a Comment