Tuesday, February 12, 2008

Blogger is blocked

Actually EVERYTHING is blocked at work now. Blogs, Flickr, Bloglines, EVERYTHING. So, I’m so very out of the loop. I don’t know how I’ll ever keep up now. It isn’t like I sat on the computer and read blogs all day, but I did take a few minutes here and there to check blogs and I did spend my lunch break browsing as well. Rats! It is so NOT fair.

Oh, and not to mention all the blogs that I would visit that were work related. Lots of people in the industry have blogs now, so now I can't ask questions on how to solve problems that I don't understand or get solutions to problems. Ugh. Forums have been blocked for a long time – so I could never get on any of the developer forums and now blogs are gone too. Kinda Funny.

I’m just waiting for the day when they block Google. Then I think I will completely lose it. Seriously!

No comments: