I'm a minivan mom, and I couldn't be happier. We traded the Camry in on an 2006 Toyota Sienna minivan and I'm in LOVE. We both love it. We also got a really great interest rate (one of the main things that made me go for it) and our payments are almost exactly the same and we only added 6 months back onto our loan - and the minivan will fit the needs of our family forever - no matter how many kids we have, and it was what I really wanted so we decided to go for it.
Nothing much else is really going on around here. Peyton still isn't talking. He will in time. E's work is VERY slow at the cabinet shop, as is everything that has to do with house building in this area. He hasn't worked a full week in a long time. he is starting to look for another job.
I did the January Layout Challenge. I can't believe I did a layout every single day for a whole month. I learned a lot about making digital layouts too - and i plan to take an online digital scrapbook class starting in a few weeks, so that will be fun.
I hope that the weekend is pretty, I haven't been thrifting in awhile, so I'm itching to go find some great bargains. We are also anxiously awaiting our tax return, i filed our taxes last Wednesday, and they were accepted on Friday - so I expect to the the refund check sometime early next week. Most of it is going to pay down debt - but we are each getting a little bit to spend on stuff that we need/want - so that will be fun.
No comments:
Post a Comment