I have signed up to be an Uppercase Living independent demonstrator, and I couldn't be more excited. I signed up about a week ago and got my demonstrator kit in the mail last week. My first Open House is scheduled for July 12th. They sell decorative expressions for your walls and homes.
I had been thinking about starting a 'side' home business thing back in April after I went to my Scrapbooking Convention thing, mainly to make some extra money on to support my 'need' for scrap supplies and trips. Mainly, there was another scrapbook trip this September that I really wanted to go on that I couldn't justify spending the money on (even if we had it to spend), so I started getting creative.
I researched lots of the direct sales companies like Creative Memories, Stampin' Up, Close to my Heart, and a few others - and when I found Uppercase Living I fell in love with their products and knew that if I was going to sell something, this was going to be IT. I finally made the decision to go for it, and then I broke my arm, which turned out to be much more than just a broken arm - so I put the idea on the back burner for a while.
I finally took the plunge! I'm officially an Independent Demonstrator for Uppercase Living.
If you want to find out more, go to Uppercase Living.com - click on Customer Corner - and use my Demonstrator ID: 563857 and Token: Goddard to sign in and take a look at the catalog.
1 comment:
How exciting for you! I'm sure you'll have a blast doing it.
Good luck with it and hope it brings in some nice cash for ya:)
Post a Comment